Tuesday, February 28, 2006

A little package in the mail

I received a little package in the mail yesterday. I had ordered a handlebar from Bike Works NYC (www.bikecult.com) on Saturday morning. I've never had anything shipped so quickly. Nice folks too.



I've already got them on the Surly and they are the ticket. I bought them because I liked the retro shape and figured they offered enough for hand positions. My first impression is that I like the feel and I love the style. Picts to follow soon.

I believe I can live with riding home in the light. It's been a while.

Think I may have screwed up my back a bit hauling IKEA boxes about. That particle board is some heavy sh!t. Not affecting my riding but it's a chronic pain. I'll let it go another week before I entertain anything as drastic as going to the doctor.

Enjoy the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home