Monday, November 21, 2005

Need to Start Somewhere

Well, I guess I need to start somewhere. This evening, I was looking through a phot blog I'd created and hadn't done much with in the past year, or to be more precise, since winter departed Minnesota. I was surprised to see that there were comments, actually very nice comments, posted and that I had been ignoring them through neglect.

When I first created the blog, I had a lot of enthusiasm. Gradually, I got tired of it and figured that my work would never be seen, much less appreciated. I was wrong and now I'm back. I've been rediscovering bicycling since Spring came around to Minnesota and it's been a trip. I got hooked and have pretty much biked every day since then.

All I hope to do with this blog is to share my thoughts about bicycling and to, hopefully, connect with some like minded people. More will follow. I guess I need to start somewhere

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home